On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Paul K <paulclinger@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It would be most cool (for instance) if wxLua could be made 5.2
> compatible. (I must agree that it's hard to target GTK during the
> transition, and wxWidgets works with native platforms better)

I second Steve's proposal because it has a well defined scope and is
achievable in the time frame the students have.

+1 for updates to wxLua. That sounds like a great fit for GSoC.
I would add that there is now a CMake build system in wxLua, but does LuaDist support that? And if not could it be added to the list of work.
--
Regards,
Ryan