On 2/25/2013 11:59 PM, Pierre Chapuis wrote:
https://github.com/dlaurie/lua52vm-tools/blob/master/zip/lua52bytecode_and_vm-0.1.zip

This needs an entry at:
  http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaDocumentation
The author is cordially invited to do the honours. :-)

Very nice. If there is any interest, I can update my bytecode inspector
library lbci to Lua 5.2: http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/#lbci

If anybody is interested, I have written an Lua 5.2 bytecode parser in
LuaJIT [1] some time ago.
[snip]
[1] https://github.com/catwell/lualua

Nice, you should add your tool to the top of the "Assembler / Disassembler / Bytecodes" list at:
  http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaTools

Quite a collection of links, but the majority is understandably targeted to 5.1. Hope to see a lot of 5.2 stuff this year.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)