On 2/25/2013 2:50 AM, Andres Perera wrote:
On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 3:00 AM, KHMan wrote:
Hi all,

Does anyone have Lua 5.2 code that use 'goto'? (Regretfully, I have been
real tardy about moving my own code towards 5.2...)

lua isn't different enough to warrant skipping other imperative
languages when looking for examples
[snip]

No, I think you misunderstand. I really am looking for such example cases for Lua 5.2 because as a final step, I normally try to find some real-world samples when implementing syntax highlighting features, in this case, for Scintilla/SciTE.

But thanks all the same for your feedback,
--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)