On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:32 PM, marbux <marbux@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations!

I'm guessing that it won't be rolled out for other MediaWiki users
before you are satisfied with Wikipedia behavior, yes?

Yes. This is just a wild guess on my part, but if nothing blows up then I'd guess it will be rolled out to the remaining WMF sites over the course of our normal update cycle[1] at the beginning of March. Whatever plans are made along those lines will probably be posted at <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Lua>.

Of course, anyone else who uses MediaWiki is welcome to install the extension whenever they would like.

 [1]: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_1.21/Roadmap

--
Brad Jorsch
Software Engineer