On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Luciano de Souza <luchyanus@gmail.com> wrote:
> Using Apache, my single experience was some Pascal code. I have compiled an
> executable and after placing it in the CGI-BIN folder, it was enough to call
> the address in the browser.
> Lua works differently since it's a interpreted language. Probably, I need to
> register the interpreter who will responsible to process Lua scripts. But
> how to do it?

Just put your Lua scripts into cgi-bin and begin them with a she-bang:

#!/usr/local/bin/lua
--- Some Lua code here

Use "which lua" to find out where Lua actually lives in your system.

Chris
--
Register for the Diplomacy World Cup at http://aqmn.asciiking.com
Here's how you do it - http://youtu.be/hqvQJ8Mlbn4