On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 07:29:13 +0100
> Rob <robert.ma.prince@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello LUA community,
>>
>> My name is Rob and I am an independent headhunter working on a search
>> for a quantitative hedge fund. They are looking for a Lua script
>> developer, preferably familiar with derivatives and European
>> exchanges such as Eurex and Xetra. The hedge fund is based in
>> Switzerland, but you can work remotely and on a free lance basis. The
>> benefits of the job are negotiable but the potential to share in the
>> trading profits is available.
>
> Hi Rob,
>
> Why did you specify Lua as the language to write this in? I could think
> of five or ten reasons, but I'm wondering about *your* specific reasons.
>
> Thanks
>
> SteveT

He's a headhunter. His *client* specified Lua. I'm guessing there's
some legacy Lua code and a developer that walked out involved. ;-)

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism on a Stick
http://j.mp/CompJournoStick/

The National Coal Institute reminds you, "There's no fuel like an old fuel."