On 9 February 2013 22:41, Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:
> It was thus said that the Great liam mail once stated:

I know you start all mailing list posts with similar text but Mail is
not my surname, this is just the email account I use for mailing lists
:)

Personally I would judge this a success if there is one piece created
about Lua that would not have been otherwise and therefore I was
hoping for new content, hence the period of one Month, having said
that I also tried not to be too restrictive. So if you want to submit
a piece which has been previously written then that is fine with me,
although I will not be judging the entries as that is for a vote.

On 9 February 2013 23:17, Paul K <paulclinger@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Most of my recent blog posts and screencasts involve Lua; all Lua
>tagged ones can be seen here:

May I suggest you picked one post per entry or a series of connected
posts as one entry?

>I already have a copy of new PiL, although not a signed one...
Me also, I would love to own this signed copy :(

--Liam Devine