Win a signed copy of PiL 3rd Edition

Nobody talks about Lua!

Well let us try something to correct that. Up for grabs is a signed
copy of the newly
released and much anticipated book, Programming in Lua Third Edition.
To enter into the chance
of winning the book, all that is required is that you do talk about
Lua using a reasonable
medium[1] which can be enjoyed by others. The content could be:
Why you are using Lua
How you are using it
Interesting projects involving Lua

The competition will remain open for a period of one month[2].
Entries can be added to this mailing list thread or by sending a
twitter message[3].
After the competition has closed, a public (twitter) poll will be
opened, this poll will
remain open until the following Full Moon[4] after which the winner
will be announced on lua-l and
twitter.

Entries are not limited to twitter account holders, although voting
requires such an account.
You are not required to re-tweet a twitter message for participation,
although if you do
have a twitter account a re-tweet about this competition would be appreciated.

I would like to say a special Thank You to Justin Cormack for his help
in setting this up.

Good luck, I will sign off with some wise words from the 80's[5].
Happy talkin', talkin Happy talk
Talk about things you'd like to do
You've got to have a dream
If you don't have a dream
How you gonna have a dream come true

[1] Examples or reasonable mediums being video, podcast, article, blog post etc.
[2] Lunar month from 10th February to 11th March
[3] @LuaLang using the hash tag #PiL3
[4] 27th March
[5] Captain Sensible, Happy Talk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF2ImyQjzyc