Hi,

I am still not sure what is causing this, but I think it might be because I did not correctly include the F# 3.0 runtime with the installer. For people who have VS 2012 with F# installed on their machines, it will probably work. Otherwise, it probably won't. I will work on fixing the installer.

Kevin