Hi Kornel,

Have you seen my project, love studio? (https://bitbucket.org/kevinclancy/love-studio) Most of it was written in my free time while attending a university, so it's a bit shoddy; you could probably do much better. I should probably add it to the lua wiki so that I don't have to keep mentioning it whenever this topic gets brought up.

Kevin