Message: 1
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 16:22:39 +0400
From: Alexey Baskakov <alexey_baskakov@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Looking for examples: animation with coroutines

Hi, Peter!

> On the other side of the Lua/C wall we have a C/C++ programmer, who's
> thinking in low-level terms - frames, timing, callbacks, etc. As it
> turns out, my biggest problem was to understand how this gap between
> two programming paradigms is bridged - I knew only that coroutines were
> the recommended way. With my current understanding (I didn't have the
> time to study all the projects you guys linked to yet)š

Take a look at http://github.com/loyso/LuaCSP

It is intended to fill the gap you described. It contains internal coroutine scheduler
(big steps evaluator, in fact) and much more.

Alexey.

I wuld rather see this with the same licencing as Lua. GPL is a minefield. Especially in the secretive games business.

Otherwise great!

- David Warman

--
- David Warman