Dear Lua developers and Lua users. I write here to inform you about a new software toolkit developed using Lua as script language.

We are a research group in pattern recognition field in Valencia. We have deployed recently our artificial neural networks toolkit: April-ANN

http://pakozm.github.com/april-ann/

https://github.com/pakozm/april-ann

You could add our project to the list of software projects which uses Lua as script language. We need to develop more documentation, but we are begining with the desimenation of the project over the WWW.

Bests to all of you.
thanks!

--
Pako ZM :)