Hi Henk,

> I just tried to use ZeroBraneStudio cloned from github and ran into
> some problems (on 64-bit ubuntu 12.04)

It seems like your environment got mixed 32bit and 64bit libs for ZBS.
This is probably my mistake as I included 32bit .deb file in the
repository, but should have just referenced 32bit and 64bit files from
launchpad. You can either get a packaged 64bit version from the
project page or install it manually using these commands:
http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2012-10/msg00293.html.

Make sure you remove the version that you just installed:
$ sudo apt-get purge wxlua
$ sudo apt-get autoremove

Please let me now if you still run into issues... I'll update the
script to get a proper package from the online repository.

Paul.