2013/1/29 steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Jose Marin <jose_marin2@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>> Is there any tool that allows us to insert breakpoints in Lua scripts?
>
> Paul K's ZeroBrane is pretty cool (and cross-platform)
>
> http://studio.zerobrane.com/
>
> Recently the Koneki project released 0.9 of their Eclipse LDT, which
> also supports debugging.
>
> steve d.

I have to say +1 on ZeroBraneStudio.

I've used it on my Ludum Dare project, based on Love2D, and I am going
to try using it on my other game project which embeds LuaJIT. To my
understanding, you can use the debugging server to break/pause the Lua
scripts embedded in your game project. It got pretty decent
documentation as well.

best regards,
Johnson Lin