Also for the sake of forking simplicity, LDT is mirrored on Github [1], just like all other eclipse.org projects.

[1] - https://github.com/eclipse/koneki.ldt

Le 17 janv. 2013 à 22:48, Kevin KIN-FOO <kkinfoo@sierrawireless.com> a écrit :

Well,

The formatter is a standalone script[1] which only depends on Metalua[2].
It is available on Koneki LDT git repository[3].

Kevin

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/koneki/org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.git/tree/libraries/luaformatter/luaformatter.lua
[2] https://github.com/fab13n/metalua/tree/konekildt
[3] http://git.eclipse.org/c/koneki/org.eclipse.koneki.ldt.git