Roberto kindly offered to take some time out of his holiday on Tuesday 22nd next week to come to the London Lua User Group.

If you are in the vicinity you can sign up here http://www.meetup.com/London-Lua-User-Group/events/97202162/ or here http://skillsmatter.com/event-details/home/london-lua-feat-luas-creator-roberto-ierusalimschy

I will try to do a remote stream again, drop me an email if you would like to virtually attend.

Justin