> > I made several updates, so it certainly could use an extra review. So
> > please let me know if you find any errors or have comments
>
> Hi,
>
> Your link to Lanes should be updated. IIR, LuaForge is readonly and
> therefore somewhat outdated. I guess I should ask who(m?)ever I should to
> remove Lanes from LuaForge :-).

I checked that, but that lead only to the code repository, not a 'casual visitor site'. Could you add a 'gh-pages' branch to the repo and drop the contents of the /docs/ folder in there? Then I can link to that.

(and one more note; the lanes readme refers to some uncertainty regarding the 5.2 release. I think that has been cleared now)

Thijs