On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:47 AM, Fabien <fleutot+lua@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Michal Kottman <k0mpjut0r@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> if anyone finds an encryption library as an alternative to PolarSSL which
>> is not GPL licensed, I would be more than willing to re-license the whole
>> code as MIT/X11.
>

> libtomcrypt is public domain (and we're in the process of releasing LTN12
> bindings to it under Eclipse public license; it's under intellectual
> property review as we speak). I don't know whether it offers all the codecs
> you're interested in.

if i'm not mistaken, libtomcrypt is under maintenance mode with very
few commits this past year[0]. am i missing something wrt openssl as
an alternative? i'm very much interested in libtom* (specially
fastmath) since the code is much easier to understand than openssl's

0: https://github.com/libtom/libtomcrypt/commits/master