Hi Luiz

Damn, I hadnt realised that library existed, I missed it when I originally went searching for what already existed. Oh well never mind, it was a good learning exercise for me anyway. Also my version offers a few more features, its nice to be able to plot a visualisation straight from a CSV file or a database file.

 Geoff