Is there an Obfuscated Lua Contest? ;-)

Not really. But check my LuaBrainFuck library [1].
I think that the source codes of the examples in the `test` directory are rather unreadable (although beautiful) and could qualify for Obfuscated Lua Contest :-)
[ In fact, even the Brainfuck interpreter implementation  in file `brainfuck.lua`, while being plain Lua, is rather cryptic... ]

Also,please  have a look again at the C++-like code I posted a few days ago [2].
Can you really tell what the program is actually doing (and not supposed to do if it was valid C++) ?

[1] https://github.com/prapin/LuaBrainFuck
[2] http://lua.2524044.n2.nabble.com/C-syntax-for-Lua-td7644924.html