hello all,

 may be my question will be so dump. But I'm asking here to hear from expertise folks who have worked or still working with this awesome language.

 i am writing some code snipper which can deal with network (especially wireless). Doing it in python is quite easy (i feel so because i'm new to LUA). But I really wanted to try it out in LUA.

my requirements :

1. it should communicate with my external wifi interface (usb adapter)
2. should able to capture the network packets regardless of protocols
3. finally, a GUI will be super cool to have.
4. any GUI development IDE is available ?

Any guidance will be appreciated.