Hello,

I think I came across a bug, or at least a strange thing I don't understand.

The option -l for lua loads a module and sets a name as global variable.
This works fine for plain names. But for names in a subdirectory it
doesn't really work.

For example:
  lua -l akfavatar.utf8
correctly loads the module, but it defines a global name "akfavatar.utf8",
which is not accessible, since the dot is reserved for table access...
I think the variable should only be "utf8" then.

By the way, I'm aware that my project also has a bug with the -l option.
I came across this, while fixing it (fixed in the GIT repository).

--
AKFoerster <http://AKFoerster.de/>