Hello everyone,

I've recently created a website for uploading and hosting Lua rocks. It's still pretty early in development, so it's a little rough around the edges, but it's ready to be used to serve modules.

http://rocks.moonscript.org/

I'd love it if those of you with rocks could try uploading them. I'm looking for any feedback.

All you need to do is create an account and then click 'Upload Rockspec' in the toolbar to create a new package.

In order to use with LuaRocks you just need to add http://rocks.moonscript.org/ to your list of servers.

When you upload a new module, it goes into your own personal manifest at first. You need to add it to the root manifest manually for the time being. (I'm still trying to think of the best way to handle this. Should modules require approval before going into root manifest, or can anyone put modules in there?)

I've also written a little about page/tutorial here: http://rocks.moonscript.org/about

The entire project is written in Lua (MoonScript), you can see the source on GitHub: https://github.com/leafo/moonrocks-site

(Also sorry about the lack of SSL, it's on my todo list)

Thanks,
Leaf