I've been working on this for a little while now and it would be nice to
get some feedback on it. It is still quite incomplete, and a lot of the
things I mention on the splash page are not yet implemented. It works on
single instance setups if you stick to the things the examples (in the
repo) use, but multi-instance support and request blocking are yet to be
written.

Anyway, http://mikejsavage.github.com/flea/

I'm back from uni this evening so I'll be able to work on it more in the
coming weeks.

Hope someone finds it useful!
Mike