Thank you. I did not realize that is equal to a tail call. Connecting the two concepts does help understand.

I did not find lua_tailcall in the source of 5.2.1. I assume it is a would-have-be one in terms of mental experiment, is it?

在 2012-11-22,下午10:55,Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> 写道: