On 13/11/2012 01:25, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
[...] Anyway, as shown in a
luac5.2 and 2 symlinks lua, luac. And 'which' finds lua, lua 5.2,
but no lua 5.1 (unless lua5.1 the program was called by another
name?).

Didn't you mention you are using löve? Doesn't it come with its own
Lua interpreter?

Yes, actually I think now thi may be the point. I had not thought at that before, have asked on Löve's forum for more information. I would not be surprised if it actually uses its own version and it is from 5.1. I am not sure (have not noted that) whether my errors only happen when working on my Löve project (I have in // a plain lua dev in process, so that explains why I did not note).
Anyway, let us consider this thread closed unless a new fact happens.

Denis