> trying to help you

What? No you're not =)

It's now 50 days to the end of your problems: Rejoice.

Stefan

PS: I made a mirror of the Lua sources: http://luaplex.net, as PUC-Rio is evil and should be shunned from now on.

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 1:57 PM, sergei karhof <karhof21@gmail.com> wrote:
Stefan,

please stop writing rambling posts which don't make any sense at all.

With regard to your personal problems, I am sorry to hear about those (and I am not being ironic), but you should realize that the Lua list is not the right place where to find a solution. I really cannot understand what you possibly hope to obtain by writing those things.

The only sensible idea which *might* work would be that you offer yourself for some Lua coding project, and *hope* for some charitable souls on the list to give you some programming work to do.
But, sorry to blunt, your attitude (in the past  and in the present) does not inspire much confidence... even if you were indeed a good programmer (which I don't know).

And the very first thing which you should try to do is to pull yourself together, mentally. And you should also stop rambling about world-scale problems. Just concentrate on solving your own small-scale immediate problems, as a first step.

I hope you understand that I am writing this sincerely, trying to help you.

Bye

Sergei