http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_issues_in_Brazil

We should talk about this. It is the most important topic on earth right now. And no, this is not a list for "Lua only". Dead people can't do Lua, right?

EVERY MAILING LIST IS ABOUT ENSURING SURVIVAL. Survival comes first, always.

There was a good response to my post anyway. I got a little money and very nice mails from many people. Some people told me they are comparably poor. This cannot go on. It is the world's #1 problem.

Every university's primary purpose is to ensure survival of the community. It has no other purpose.

After that, late after that, comes research in arbitrary topics. Survival comes FIRST.

OK I guess I got that point across now.

btw, I am not doing all this stuff for me alone.

I have a plan for fixing poverty. It's pretty easy, and the time is right. It will be implemented.

All I need next is an office. I'll be collecting money for an office. It's not THAT expensive (well that's all relative, eh)... but I can't pay for it myself. And I do need to get started saving the world now. :)

Cheers,
Stefan