Hello everyone,

I've released a new version of MoonScript today. The programming language inspired by CoffeeScript that compiles to Lua.

It's been a while since the last release, but I've added quite a handful of features and fixes.

You can read the changelog here: http://leafo.net/posts/moonscript_v022.html

You can read more about the language on the homepage: http://moonscript.org

Also, check out the reference manual. It's a super detailed description of all the language features: http://moonscript.org/reference/

I'm on GitHub too: https://github.com/leafo/moonscript

Some of the notable things in this release are a continue keyword, vastly improved line number source mapping, string interpolation, and a do _expression_.

It's not on LuaRocks yet, but you can install like so:

luarocks build http://moonscript.org/rocks/moonscript-0.2.2-1.rockspec

I'd love your feedback, Thanks!

- Leaf