On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Hisham <h@hisham.hm> wrote:
> (Some people of course occasionally argue that the rockspecs should be
> tuned to the include paths of _their_ system of choice and everyone
> else should use the *_INCDIR variables... I think it's better to ship
> defaults the paths produced by upstream developers, which tend to be
> more system-agnostic, and not the incompatible changes introduced by
> one particular distro.)

This is basically what I was saying... I wouldn't normally argue "it
should work on my system out of the box", except my system is using
the default configuration that most *buntus (and maybe Debian?) use,
so it's probably going to confuse a lot of people. Probably it should
look in a few common places, before falling back to manual entry.

--
Sent from my Game Boy.