Blessings and Peace:

It would be great to have a LUA App Gallery, where developers
could showcase apps that they've built using LUA.

This gallery could be both offline and online. With the former, the
approach can be as simple as a Placard Gallery; with each placard
giving a synopsis of the app (and perhaps a QR code).

The online version could maintain the simplicity of the placard approach.
A simple page, that features either a Slideshare or Video demo of the app,
along with a contact form (to correspond with the app's creator(s)).

I am willing to volunteer on this idea, if the LUA Team, and prospective
Conference Attendees, are open to such.  My direct number is 801-618-0824.

In Service of THE ONENESS,
Rafiki "The Digital Doctor" Cai