I am playing with Luaj, testing its capabilities, and I am very pleased by what I have found so far...

For those curious, I have some code at
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~philho/+junk/Java/files/head:/Tests/src/org/philhosoft/tests/libraries/luaj/
and
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~philho/+junk/Java/files/head:/Tests/resources/org/philhosoft/tests/libraries/luaj/

I have just a small wondering: why is LuaScriptingEngine not implementing Invocable?
It would allow to call a specific Lua function with parameters, but apparently it hasn't be done.
An overlook? A technical limitation? A work in progress? (testing the alpha version...)

Thanks for this fine software, anyway. Working well with my simple tests.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France