On 15/10/12 09:59, Thijs Schreijer wrote:
Hello list,

I had somewhere in my mind there was a LuaSocket version that included
serial connections.

Just in case, I needed to async-read from a socket and a file at the same time, and finished using nixio. And tough nixio has some advantages in my use (it comes installed in openwrt so i don't have to compile a thing, yay!), the api is a bit clunky at times.
I would love a luasocket that would accept fds as well as sockets.

Jorge