2012/10/10 steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 3:22 PM, José Francisco Luis Medina
> <luisjf1983@gmail.com> wrote:
>> but I have a problem because in table 'entries', the documentation says that
>> is a table in LuaExpat's format. but I know that format and can not find
>> documentation.
>
> It's very simple, here's all there is to it:
>
> http://matthewwild.co.uk/projects/luaexpat/lom.html

In the context of Web Services (SOAP or ReST), a XML document never
uses a mixed content.
So, it's possible to use a more simpler representation than the Lua
Object Model.
See http://github.com/fperrad/lua-Spore/blob/master/src/Spore/XML.lua,
the module exports 2 functions : parse & dump.
(the idea comes from a Perl module, see
http://search.cpan.org/~grantm/XML-Simple/)

François