On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 6:16 PM, Coda Highland <chighland@gmail.com> wrote:
>> By the way, is there any hope of Lua support in Cloud9 IDE? I'll be
>> danged if I'm going to install Eclipse just to get a Lua IDE; that way
>> lies insanity even on my 8 GB laptop. I'll simply have to limit Lua
>> coding to things that can be done in Vim. ;-)
>
> Check out ZeroBrane. I've never used it (I'm happy in vim!) but it may
> suit your needs.
>
> /s/ Adam

I think I tried it - not sure what the issue was but some library
conflict on Fedora.

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers
Workbench: http://znmeb.github.com/Computational-Journalism-Publishers-Workbench/

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem
oh way!" at the top of their lungs?