On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Richard Hundt <richardhundt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Luv is an attempt to do libuv bindings to Lua in a style more suited to a language with coroutines than edge-triggered event-loop style programming with callbacks.

seems very nice.  _much_ more suited to my style than luvit.

after a quick look at the docs and code:

- file:seek() seems to be missing?

- since you also handle real threads, i guess any normal blocking
library can be used from a thread; but some guidelines to make 'fiber
friendly' extensions would allow other people to write bindings to
non-blocking libraries.

--
Javier