On Oct 5, 2012 1:49 PM, "Marc Balmer" <marc@msys.ch> wrote:

> imo, luasql is only good if you do simple, cross platform applications.  if you want to do serious PostgreSQL stuff, you are much better off with my luapgsql binding that you will find on github.
>
> that said, I tested the postgres connectore and it worked for me. it is just more or less useless, imo ;)

Well I am working with a cross-platform application that is already written for LuaSQL, so I don't see the point. Also is another Postgres binding available using LuaDist?

My point is LuaSQL is good because I can write to 1 interface and support different database engines.

That said, what version of windows were you using? I was in a VM of Windows 7 32bit.

Thanks for trying.
--
Regards,
Ryan