> On Behalf Of Hisham
> Sent: vrijdag 5 oktober 2012 22:09
>
> On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Thijs Schreijer
> <thijs@thijsschreijer.nl> wrote:
> > Is anyone maintaining LuaCov?
> >
> > The version in the LuaRocks repository is way behind on the GitHub
> one
> > by Kepler (which has support for os.exit() and coroutines, and then
> some).
> > Neither installs on windows btw.
> >
> > I made several updates to the latter and posted a pull request today,
> > just wondering if anyone is going to pick this up?
> >
> > Similar for LuaDoc and Copas which haven’t seen an updated release
> for
> > a long time.
>
> Hi there,
>
> I just saw your pull request. Coincidentally, I've worked a bit on
> LuaCov last week for the first time in a few years. IIRC, Norman Clarke
> had done some work after 0.1 too, I think, but we never made a release
> (so that's the updated code you see in Github). I'll commit my changes
> and then we can coordinate a merge and a subsequent release.
> I've only seen your pull request email so I haven't looked at the code
> yet but it looks like you made a number of improvements -- excellent!
> I only added a summary list to the report as I'm using it to write a
> basic test suite for LuaRocks. Good to see the tool having some use,
> let's get a new release done!
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- Hisham

Ok. For now I'm done with it. Some elements could use a bit of cleanup.
One thing that needs to be checked is the bash script, the windows batch file works. But the bash script was just copy-pasted together from Busted. So I don't have a clue whether that actually works.

Things I have on my list is an output generator that is configurable, similar to LuaDoc, for outputting just plain text, JSON, or HTML depending on what is needed.

I have a working fork of busted that integrates LuaCov. So that was my goal. But now it needs to be released to be able to release the busted update.

Let me know if you need any help getting it out.

Thijs