On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Thijs Schreijer <thijs@thijsschreijer.nl> wrote:
> Is anyone maintaining LuaCov?
>
> The version in the LuaRocks repository is way behind on the GitHub one by
> Kepler (which has support for os.exit() and coroutines, and then some).
> Neither installs on windows btw.
>
> I made several updates to the latter and posted a pull request today, just
> wondering if anyone is going to pick this up?
>
> Similar for LuaDoc and Copas which haven’t seen an updated release for a
> long time.

Hi there,

I just saw your pull request. Coincidentally, I've worked a bit on
LuaCov last week for the first time in a few years. IIRC, Norman
Clarke had done some work after 0.1 too, I think, but we never made a
release (so that's the updated code you see in Github). I'll commit my
changes and then we can coordinate a merge and a subsequent release.
I've only seen your pull request email so I haven't looked at the code
yet but it looks like you made a number of improvements -- excellent!
I only added a summary list to the report as I'm using it to write a
basic test suite for LuaRocks. Good to see the tool having some use,
let's get a new release done!

Thanks,

-- Hisham