Le 4 oct. 2012 à 15:08, Dong Feng <middle.fengdong@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Actually, my method is kind of unconventional. I created an Xcode project that includes all Lua source files, with three targets, for liblua, luac, and lua. and then set LUA_USE_MACOSX in the build settings, which works fine for the liblua target, but has error for lua (i.e. the interactive mode). I haven't figured out how this approach differs from "make macosx". Do you happen to have any idea?

In this case, what you need to do is just to add the readline library to your lua target.
To do so:
- select the lua target
- go to the "Build Phase" tab
- click on the "+" button and add "libreadline.dylib" (it is part of the standard provided libraries)
- rebuild; there should be no error anymore.

Jean-Luc