AFAICT there's no problem if the hundred of viewers do not share their audio and video, which I think they won't anyway, unless if there are remote presenters maybe.

"M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb@znmeb.net> a écrit :

Hangouts work fine for small numbers of participants - maybe it will
be OK for Lua conference. But I've had even moderate-sized sessions
fall apart on me.