It was thus said that the Great Rena once stated:
> (Yep, this question again. :p)
>
> I'm coding in a rather limited Linux-like environment: I have a text
> editor, a terminal emulator, a Lua 5.1 interpreter, and not much else. I
> don't have a C compiler.

  Is this environment something you cross compile to?  Or are these tools
already present in the environment?  I only ask because of TCC [1], a small
ANSI C compiler that can be embedded in an application (it's a library).  I
even wrote Lua bindings for it [2].

  -spc (Just a thought ... )

[1]	http://bellard.org/tcc/

	But you'll want to pull the code from http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git
	It's more up-to-date than the code on the main web site.

[2]	https://github.com/spc476/lua-conmanorg