2012/9/18 Michal Kottman <k0mpjut0r@gmail.com>:
> Speaking of malware, I do not see my favourite spam prevention tool -
> mailcatch.com - mentioned anywhere. According to the author [1] both
> the smtp server and the website is run using Lua.

That's a good opportunity to suggest the addition of my anti-spam
OSBF-Lua - http://osbf-lua.luaforge.net :). The page is old and some
links are broken. The code there is old too, but functional. The new
CEAS link is http://www.ceas.cc/2008/challenge/results.pdf. Sorry, but
since the problem with Luaforge it became hard to keep the site
updated and I didn't bother moving to another place.

OSBF-Lua is used in a few large companies and universities here in
Brazil and also in other countries. For instance, Zerospam -
www.zerospam.ca -, a spam prevention service in Canada, has been using
OSBF-Lua in its solution for more than 2 years now. I installed it
myself and got permission to mention it here.

--
Fidelis Assis