Hi all.

I guess I might already know the answer to this one...but, there might be something new.

Is the any way of storing/restoring a native lua  state?

Now Im using tolua++ where I have exported c++ classes etc. These classes have serialization implemented. But I dont see any way how to implement a complete serialization together with the complete lua state.
This means that there are refences from lua to c++ and vice versa. Sounds completely impossible to me.

Is there any recent progress on this?

 /Anders

Anders Backman, HPC2N
90187 Umeå University, Sweden