On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Stefan Reich
<stefan.reich.maker.of.eye@googlemail.com> wrote:
> OK folks... what's up here?
>
> Let's review the facts:
>
> -Mobile Lua is the next generation of Lua.
>
> It really is. You may question it because you don't see yet - but it still
> is true. Code mobility is the untapped superpotential of Lua.
>
> So... the question here is: Where are the developers? Why are they not
> joining the project in droves?

Why don't you support your claims? If it's supposedly the next
generation, why have I never heard of it? If you're asking "where are
the developers," why haven't you put any information forward about
what it is the developers should actually be interested in?

If you've been gone for a while, and the Lua world has moved on
without you, you're going to have to do a better job of telling people
WHY they should be interested, not just THAT they should be
interested, because a large chunk of the community will have never
heard of you.

/s/ Adam