It was thus said that the Great Philippe Lhoste once stated:
> On 17/09/2012 18:08, Egor Skriptunoff wrote:
> >>
> >>But, why would anybody write that instead of  print("64"..s) ?
> >>-miles
> >
> >I stumbled upon it when I was trying to write something like this:
> >print(n+1..' rabbits')
>
> Sometime, I dream of a language forcing to put whitespace around operators.
> I believe it helps readability, and it would reduce or eliminate such
> ambiguity...

  Python and Go are two notable languages that enforce (to differing
degrees) a certain coding style (Python with significant white space for
indenting, and Go with brace placement).  It's great if you agree with the
coding conventions; otherwise it's pure hell.

> But I don't know if it would be popular, some programmers like compact code
> (or hate typing, but a good IDE can help here).

  And there are those of us who hate IDEs.  I, for one, have never liked
them, and the last time I tried one (Eclipse, last month) it would crash
when I atttempted to load an existing simple program (Eclipse---seriously?
You can't even deal with a two file, pre-existing program?).

  -spc (Never mind the fact that I have a good fifteen years experience with
	the editor I currently use ... )