2012/9/5 Fernando Paredes García <fernando@develcuy.com>:
> == Summary of changes ==
>
> - Mobile support (thanks to Mobile_Detect)
> - Sessions and cookies support
> - Nutria Seawolf moved into Ophal Project!
> - Several bugs fixes
> - Less dependencies
> - Installation instructions>
>
> == Installation / Deployment ==
>
> - Ophal hosting directory [8]
> - Document file INSTALL.txt with instructions for Apache and Lighttpd in
> GNU/Linux Debian
>
> Blessings!
>
> [1] http://edward.oconnor.cx/2009/05/what-the-web-platform-is
> [2] http://zophin.ophal.org
> [3] http://gitorious.org/ophal/dba
> [4] http://ophal.org/download
> [5] http://ophal.org/irc
> [6] http://ophal.org/ococ
> [7] http://gitorious.org/ophal/pages/Home
> [8] http://hosting.ophal.org
>
> --
> Fernando Paredes García

Hi,

I just wanted to show some appreciation for this project and your hardwork. :)

I'm really glad that this project is coming along gradually. I
sincerely hope that a year or two from now, nobody has to touch any
PHP for their CMS-generated sites, and even if they have to develop
their own plugin or add some modifications, they can do so in a better
language.

best,
Johnson