On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 6:51 PM, Tim Mensch <tim-lua-l@bitgems.com> wrote:
> Not sure if Mike Pall is still following lua-l, now that there's a LuaJIT list [1], so someone might want to ask the question on that list. After the LuaJIT list started he said that "LuaJIT questions are now off-topic on lua-l," so I suspect not.

Hm, I interpreted the bullet point

 * Please, *do not cross-post* to the Lua mailing list or other
mailing lists -- this never works out. Decide for one or the other.

in the lists' Policy section in the way that he checks the Lua list at
least occasionally. Where should one post topics about comparisons
between the two implementations else, or ones that touch the language,
like my earlier question about hex literal handling?

--Philipp