On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 6:04 AM, Paul Hudson wrote:

> For me, this thread takes the prize for the most off-topic seen on lua-l,
> which is quite an achievement.

Yeah, I thought it might be mildly relevant to readers of this list that
Dell has decided to revive their "Linux on the desktop" offerings with a
new web and mobile development platform and that they coincidentally
stepped on the name of a popular Lua project.

I guess my original post must have completely missed the mark, sorry.

 - Jeff