On 13 July 2012 04:04, Xavier Wang <weasley.wx@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations! A so long time's waiting :) but if you want use it in
> lqt, maybe add a prebuild executable is better, clang source is so
> big, compile it is slow :(

The idea is to use luaclang as an external project, which will
generate the class/method database (maybe just a serialized Lua file,
so that no other dependency is needed). I will try to create these
"descriptors" for every Qt version I can get my hands on, and
distribute them with lqt. This way, you won't actually need luaclang
to compile lqt, you could use one of the pre-distributed databases.